Monday, June 1, 2009

Dear 7th teacher,
Art and Math are the most subjects I proud of. In Art, I'm not really good at create story content or storyboard but I'm fine with drawing. I can make new characters for each story. About Math, I could explain detail the question's problems. Sometimes, I can't understand the logical or mathematics questions. I'm not good at do the math in my mind. The grammar and Science is the biggest challenges because when I write essays, I still make mistakes. In Science, some vocabulary and " science words" make me confuse. After this year, I learn about myself as a learner is I need to finish all the homework and work in school. I have to attention to the teachers when they have announcement, some important things to tel us. In work habit, I need you to help me about organization. I don't really know how I organize the time to work on. In 6th grade, sometimes, I wasted my time so I'm not get work done. I have two personal learning for 7th grade next year that:
Goal 1: I will try harder about ESL, grammar, practice more in this summer vacation. Goal 2: I practice about math and attention to Science's teacher to understand what he/she say.
Beside, I want to study by pictures and explain by talking not only by textbook or review sheet. I hope I 'll have teachers who teach us carefully but also funny and make her/is class more interesting!
Sincerely,
Student: AnhDoDiep Phan

No comments:

Post a Comment