Monday, August 24, 2009

Phan Ku The Great Creator Summary


Last week, I studied about Phan Ku – a Great Creator of the world. I think the Chinese created Phan Ku myth because they believe that the world was create by someone. Phan Ku teached people how to build things. And I think he was a monster but a good monster. Phan Ku gave everything he had to the world. Only the world end when he was gone!

He was big a size like a giant so I draw him big and tall as much as the height of the paper. I draw horns curved out of his head, tusks jutted from his jaw, a lot of hair and he hold the chisel. I draw Phan Ku has a green hair because after he died his hair turn to plant life. The soil is brown so I draw Phan Ku’s body brown! In one hand I draw he holds the chisel so he can separate sky from earth. Around him I draw mountains, moon, stars, the earth’s dome which was his skull, the fleas that turned to humans, rain and lightning. I also draw a broken hen’s egg because he born from the egg! I draw the bridge that he taught people! I think when I draw Phan Ku I can understand more what was he look like and the things that he gave to the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment