Friday, November 6, 2009

My Writing Re-Telling Myth Reflections


In my writing assignment about Re-Telling Myth story, I think my project show Thinking Creatively because I wrote my writing creative as much as I can. I used different verbs, strong verbs. I am proud of this piece of writing because I did try as best as I could and tried to search the strongest words I could find. I could do better do better by describing and being organized about the story. More detail about the point of view of my character. The most challenging of this assignment is how to use the writing to describe our character’s point of view and their expression in words. In this project( piece of writing) that I have to apply more about description and more strong verbs and be carful about my past, future tense in my next writing assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment