Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My SLR Progress Today


1 SLR I doing well in class:
In Esl I’m Communicate Effectively. When my class discussion the topic about myths or check homework. I usually rise my hand so can I answer. I answer as best as I could. I discuss carefully with my partner in class. Explain for my friends if he/she doesn’t understand with kindness and honestly.

1 SLR I need to improve in class
I think I need to improve about Think Creatively because in class or my homework. I didn’t think about much creative thinking. I always use the same word when I describe something in the paragraph. I will improve by find another word that really interesting but also have all the idea of the old word.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Anh. I think you did well on describing what you were doing well or need to improve. For example you wrote that you always use the same word. I think you have picked important point that you need to improve. I am sure you will improve gradually. However, the thing that you were doing well in class is communicate effectively right? but I think this is not enough description. The picture is very good and matching with writing piece but I think you need more description about why you thing you did well on communicate effectively. (I mean picked up the important point also!!!) Other thing is very good. I can understand easily and I love that picture!!!!!! I hope you will improve. bye!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I am Ayaka! I also agree with Michelle. I liked how you put in the words that everyone could easily understand. The one part you need to work is somepart, you keep on repeating the same words. Such as I, I, I,.... So next time, you could put more different words to make it even more interesting.
    Keep it up! You are doing well(^0^)

    ReplyDelete