Thursday, September 3, 2009

Orphan Boy_Summary


In Orphan boy myth, when the old man gazed stars, he noticed that one of the stars is missing. A boy named Kileken who was orphan and he traveled to find a home. The old man let Kileken stayed in his house. Like magic, Kilenken did all the morning chores, take water and take care of old man. He was curious and finally he find out by follow Kileken. But Kileken saw him and he was gone after. The old man had to continue live alone with a loneliness again!

2 comments:

  1. i can understand your summary easily.
    it's simple and good.
    and image is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I am Ayaka. I liked how you summerized with your summary and it was very clear that we all can under stand the story. I also liked your word choise. but I think you can put more details to make a reader more interesting then you've got.
    But over all, it was a nice and good writing for me(>09)

    ReplyDelete